记得要看下噢~~

上方广告

2009年6月19日星期五

超级累+忙~~

college life is no so easy ar!!!!

1st~~transport
every day go by train n bus~~go & back~~
1st LRT-sg besi go masjid lemak~den change to putra line LRT go wangsa maju~~den change to BUS~~den about 10 minit reach my college~~
den wan walk walk walk~~

other thing is~~
my college de area~~so big~~~~
always wan walk walk walk~~~
damn tired la~~n the sun~~OMG~~~
HOT la~~~n my skin change colour again~~~

wat the hell~~~
hate it~~~~
but bo choose~~oso wan walk~~~
haizz~~T.T

den again~~
assigment~~~~
walaoleh~~the all sir~~
really think we all is mechanic lo~~
the assigment jus gv us 1 week to do~~
den nx week wan hand over~~
jus got 1 week time to do~~
den if the drawing got promblem~~~
or the sir no like ur assigment~~
den he will call u redo~~~

i got 1 drawing wan redo~~~
haizzzz~~~ZzZZZzzzz~~

@@~~i wan pengsan le~~~

reason~~
dun hv enough slp~~~
tired~~~no energy~~~

wat can i do?????

the life still wan go~~~~~~~
ntg can do~~~T.T~~
haizz~~

now my problem~~
my dance class~~~still wan go~~
cannot stop~~
when go dance class~~actually i really so so so soo tired~~
i no more any energy to dance~~~~~
my teacher oso say me jor~~
say me~all my body n energy no at the level~~
haizz~~damn sad~so scare nx year she dun wan gv me go exam~~

especially at THURSDAY~~
after my college until 7 pm~~
den i straight go to my dance class by train~~~@@~~
tat day i wan until 10 baru can go back home n take bath~~
walaoleh~~~THURSDAY~tired man~

actually~~MONDAY - THURSDAY quite buzy~~
cuz finish my college until 7p.m~~
den reach home wan waste 1 hour~~
+eat +bath +do assigment~~can until 1.XX a.m~~
den at 5.XX a.m~~wake up continous my assigment~~
den prepare wan go college de thing den straight go~~~
every MON until THURS same same~~~
jus THuRS can slp early~~
cuz FRI jus go IT class oli~~
no need draw~~haha~~den can rest at THURS~~
but oso gt IT work~~wan do too~~but more easy if compare with drawing de work~~

cuz IT work wont redo~~kaka~~XD~~

den FRI sure got time to write blog n~~
oso wan continous assigment too~~

so me will becum buzzyyy + buzzyyy n tireeeddd + tireeedd~~
T.T~~college life hard~~~

i miss many thing!!!!

miss all my dear friends~~
miss secondly skull life~~~
miss greenbox~~
miss movie~~
miss shopping~~

haizzz~~
everything is gone~~~T.T

4 条评论:

蕴如 说...

Yup..I take accouting

Kaijun 说...

wow~ Your life in college is too busy...
transportation system is too bad...
How many year you hav to stay in that college???

7号街隐士 说...

CheerUp orrh!
Last time i also went through this kind of sux life =)

小燕子 YaNyAn 说...

蕴如~
哈哈~~同校~~可是遇不到你~~
area is tooo big~~><

枫神帮
yala~~so buzzy~~
haizz~~emr about 4 years(+ adv diploma)~~
haizzz~~~~so tireddd

萨迦.令狐冲
damn hate like tis de life~~~
haizz~~wan @@~~~

Click It :)