记得要看下噢~~

上方广告

2010年1月17日星期日

??...!!..@@..##..$$..%%

i'm back~~hahah~~
now sem2 le lo~~
the time pass so fast rite??

i must improve my english..
so my blog start from now will use english write ...
hehe...

got wrong must tell me ya!!
hehe...

actually now is my exam date...
but is too bored at home so i write blog..
haha..

this sem exam 5 subjek resit 1 subjek..
haizzz~~
no eyes to see my It, intro to art and mass com....
all need to study study and ingat all the point de...

i done my english and tamadun exam le...

20 jan i will exam IT
21 jan exam MASS COM

just got few hour to me study mass com lo..lolxx

den the last subjek is intro to art on 23 jan..

after that start my holiday lo..hoho
1st~ i will go malaka kakaka~~XD
my malaka tripss~~haha~~
after malaka tripss go taman negara~~hahah~~XD

after taman negara go shopping buy cny clothes la~~
hehe~~

wait me back ar~~will upload my blog de~~dun worry and dun miss me wor!!~~hoho!!

3 条评论:

Kaijun 说...

Finally you are back~~ My exam is more terrible, is two weeks before chinese new year, which mean, after our exam then is chinese new year.. Oh my god.. no mood to sit my exam during that time~~

小燕子 YaNyAn 说...

haha~~OMG before cny leh~~sure dun hv the mood going exam la~~cuz wan go ply n shopping~~haha~~anyway~~thx Q you still support my blog~~^^~~and gambateh oh~~XP~~^^

Unknown 说...

just got few hour to me study mass com <<<<you wrote wrong...it is(just got few hour to let me studying mass com)...^^

Click It :)